Join our Email list
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A buyer's premium of 12% of the hammer price will be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price for items sold to in house buyers. A 15% buyer’s premium applies to internet bids, absentee bids and phone bids.
2. The total sales price is subject to a 7% applicable sales tax. Florida residents will pay all applicable taxes unless a tax exemption form is on file.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. (All funds must clear our bank before lots will be shipped).
4. Complete payment is required immediately after the sale.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction floor within 3 days of close of Auction.
6. By bidding at the auction the buyer and all bidders agree to be bound by these terms or those changed and supplemented, whether bidding in person, through a representative, by phone, by internet, or other absentee bid.
7. Payment, Collection, and Shipping Responsibilities of Buyer: Once the auctioneer has said “Sold”, title to the property immediately transfers to the successful bidder who, in turn, becomes the buyer of the Property. The buyer immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased Property, including all costs and expenses of handling, shipping, insurance, taxes, export, and otherwise, and is liable for the full purchase price, plus the buyer's premium, applicable taxes, and any other associated expenses. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay all shipping costs.
Charges: The buyer will pay for the purchased Property immediately and remove it from the premises of the Auction House within (3) days of the sale. We are not responsible for any damage or loss on property purchased but not removed from premises. If the purchased Property is not removed within (3) days of the sale, the buyer may be subject to a $10 per lot storage charge per day. The Auction House may, at its discretion, remove the purchased Property to public storage at the buyer's risk and expense. All associated charges will be added to the total invoice and must be paid in full before the Property will be released.
8. A lot will be sold to the highest bidder as determined in the sole and exclusive judgment of the auctioneer. The auctioneer will also have the sole and exclusive power and authority to a) resolve any disputes between bidders, b) determine whether to pass or re-offer a lot for sale, c) reject or challenge any bid or advance in the bidding, d) exclude any bidder from the premises and e) otherwise regulate the bidders, the bidding and its increments.
9. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
10. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
11. Some lots may be offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below at which such a lot will not be sold.
12. Vero Beach Auction, Inc. will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be submitted on a fully completed and signed absentee bid form along with the required credit card information. This can be downloaded on our website. Phone bidding is available and must be arranged in advance with our staff. We suggest that phone bid arrangements be made 48 hours (not including weekends) before the start of the auction in order to ensure adequate processing time. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN EXECUTING BIDS OR ANY ERRORS CONTAINED IN BIDS PLACED VIA THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE.
13. Purchasers should inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so at the Auction site.
15. Buyer Default
16. Internet Bids
17. Bidding Numbers: All bidders must register and receive a bidding number from the Auction House prior to bidding at the auction.
18. Online Purchase of Firearms: Internet buyer is subject to all applicable local and federal laws, including background checks and restrictions. Firearms sales are non-refundable, non-contingency. Buyer may pick up firearms at FLL licensed dealer, T & T Firearems & Specialty Sales, located at 1060 Old Dixie Hwy SW, Vero Beach, FL 32962 on Monday following the auction, or have them shipped to a licensed FLL dealer. Firearms shipping from FFL dealer to FFL dealer only, and buyer is responsible for any fees from all FFL dealers involved, as well as shipping/handling charges. A fax or email from your FFL dealer is required before shipping. It is the responsibility of the Internet Bidder to determine his/her own ability to purchase a firearm in your state. If you fail to qualify in your state you will then own a weapon that you can not possess. All sales are absolutely final on the day of the sale. If you are an International Bidder, you must have a point of shipping in the United States for firearm purchases only. No international shipping will be done on firearms of any kind. You must be at least 18-years of age to purchase long guns, over 21-years old to purchase hand guns. ATF Forms will be completed on all guns with the exception of pre-1898 antiques. Vero Beach Auction, Inc. has not fired any firearm in this auction. As such we cannot and do not warranty these items.
Vero Beach Auction, Inc. sells FIREARMS ONLY in the United States. NO FIREARMS OR AMMO WILL BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.